When I think about conferences, the one that is consistently at the top of my list is NAHQ Next. It is THE conference for healthcare quality professionals no matter where you are currently positioned in your organization
This year, the healthcare quality profession will convene at NAHQ Next in Minneapolis, November 5-7.
Our experienced plenary speakers are set and will share practical insights to help each of us navigate our ever-changing industry. This panel of experts will address, The State of the Healthcare Quality Workforce: Past, Present, and Future. In addition to the plenary speakers, there will also be breakout sessions. Some of these include, to name just a few:
- NIAHO, ISO, and Baldridge: The Synergy of Excellence
- Reaching Outside Practice Walls to Improve Population Health: Social Determinants of Health
- So What? Do Using RCA and FMEA Tools Really Make a Difference?
I am looking forward to returning to Minneapolis. This city offers a perfect blend of culture, social responsibility, and accessibility.
- You can enjoy museums, the arts, and unique dining. Be sure to check out our Dine Around events. These events are prime opportunities to share, not only an affordable meal, but also network with fellow healthcare quality professionals.
- As healthcare quality professionals, we look for ways to eliminate waste. You'll be thrilled to learn that not only have we partnered with the Minneapolis Convention Center and Kelber Catering to create a delicious menu during NAHQ Next, but together we will donate any uneaten food items to People Serving People. It is a local organization that provides shelter and support services including three nutritious meals each day to families in need.
- Healthcare quality professionals also seek efficiencies. The most efficient way to get around the city is the famous Minneapolis Skyway System that connects 80 city blocks, all without putting on your coat! You really won’t need to step foot outside – the NAHQ Next official hotels and the Minneapolis Convention Center are connected.
Visit NAHQ's website for more details about NAHQ Next including registration, which is now open.
Special thanks to the Conference Planning Team for the time they have volunteered toward NAHQ Next:
Chair: Joyce Hall
Looking forward to seeing you in Minneapolis!
Carole Pulaski, MSA BSN CPHQ