Healthcare Quality Week is Around the Corner!
I believe we should celebrate each other and our profession every day. Also, I know how overwhelming schedules can be. That’s why I’m glad that we can dedicate an entire week to bring greater recognition to the work we do and the value we provide to our organizations around the country and the world!
Healthcare Quality Week is October 21-27 and while it’s one week devoted for our profession, we do heroic work each day of the year!
Today, I want to mention that you can now download complimentary resources from the NAHQ website. These resources make it easy for you to help celebrate throughout the week:
- Update the photos on your social platforms
- Participate in a complimentary Industry Insight, Quality Reporting: 2018 and Beyond, sponsored by Medisolv
- Earn CPHQ CE credit after viewing a complimentary Learning Lab, INSERT TITLE
- Use #HQW2018 in all social posts throughout the week, using sample posts on the HQW page as a guide
- Host an event at your organization that raises awareness of the quality team’s contributions
- Promote the CPHQ among your network using the CPHQ Toolkit
- Share your HQ Story with NAHQ by completing a short form. NAHQ may share stories throughout the week and year to applaud the profession’s successes and learn from each other.
- Continue the celebration at NAHQ Next, our annual conference, taking place November 5-7, in Minneapolis!
Thank you for all you do to improve healthcare quality and Happy Healthcare Quality Week!
Carole Pulaski, MSA BSN CPHQ