In two months, Phoenix will serve as the host city for the premier conference for healthcare quality professionals: NAHQ NEXT. I can’t wait to meet you there for three days of sharing experiences and gaining knowledge, tools, and insights from leading industry experts!
The changing landscape of the U.S. health system calls for healthcare quality professionals to play a more central role in this transformation. Leaders of our organizations are taking notice, recognizing the value and expertise we bring to the table. But as the industry evolves, we must evolve, too. We need to be ready to step up to the challenge and NAHQ NEXT can prepare each of us for just that. Be part of this event that brings us together as a community while fulfilling our commitment to lifelong learning and professional development!
If you haven’t seen the NAHQ NEXT agenda yet, I encourage you to visit the website. Along with offering more than 75 sessions, we have pre-conference activities:
- CPHQ Review Course for individuals working toward obtaining the Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality® (CPHQ)
- Executive Leader Workshop for those seeking to strengthen the quality infrastructure and advance healthcare quality in their organization
In addition, you can take advantage of opportunities designed to help you reach your professional aspirations:
- Meet with a career coach to discuss your next professional move or your next team hire
- Sit for a complimentary headshot that you can use for your social network profiles
We’ve built in time for fun, networking, and service:
- Join friends and acquaintances at a local restaurant participating in our Dine Around
- Hop on a bus to explore Old Town Scottsdale, the West’s most western town
- Assemble personal hygiene kits for HART Pantry, a nonprofit organization in the Phoenix area that serves at-risk and homeless teens
Remember the early bird rate ends this month so reserve your spot by July 22 to save $200. Thank you for all you do to advance healthcare quality, and I’ll see you in Phoenix!
Sandra Jones, BSN MSM RN CPHQ CPHRM LNCC