What We Do
Professionals who thrive in an innovative, fast-paced workplace will enjoy working at NAHQ. The organization may have been founded more than 40 years ago, but we possess the drive and optimism of a start-up.
We are committed to using data and technology to serve our members.
The NAHQ staff of more than 20 professionals work in close collaboration. We share ideas and foster one another’s creativity to improve products, services and member engagement.
Work with us to improve healthcare quality for everyone.
Our Core Values
NAHQ staff are dedicated to serving healthcare quality professionals by contributing our talents to support NAHQ's programs and advance its mission.
We do this through the following personal values. NAHQ hires for, supports, nurtures and rewards employees dedicated to these values.
Diversity and Inclusion Is Vital to Our Mission
Recognizing population-specific differences in healthcare access and health outcomes is an important part of NAHQ’s foundational Healthcare Quality Competency Framework.
- We value and encourage the contribution and inclusion of diverse experiences and perspectives for the betterment of ourselves, each other, and NAHQ as an organization.
- We recognize the value and increased performance of organizations with diverse representation among the board of directors and employees.
Growth and Expansion
NAHQ is in growth mode! We’ve more than doubled our revenue in the last seven years and anticipate doubling it again in the next five years. We are expanding our product offerings and plan to enter new domestic and global markets.
The most valuable asset of any organization is its workforce. To help our staff thrive, we’ve built a robust benefits program which includes
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Affordable healthcare plans from top tier providers
- Ample professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Contributions to 401K retirement plans
- Generous paid time off and holidays
Insights from NAHQ CEO
Hear from NAHQ’s award-winning CEO about NAHQ’s mission and her passion for the work we do.