Certification Sets You Apart as a Healthcare Quality Professional
Earn the industry standard certification for healthcare quality, the Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality® (CPHQ).
Set yourself up for success in advancing the profession by earning the CPHQ and:
- demonstrate your competence in healthcare quality
- distinguish yourself from other healthcare quality professionals
- enhance your credibility
- demonstrate your dedication to the profession
- show your preparedness to improve outcomes across the continuum of care.
When you become a CPHQ, you'll join nearly 12,000 individuals who now hold this esteemed credential.
Healthcare Quality Body of Knowledge
The CPHQ incorporates the body of knowledge in the profession including:
- strategic and operational roles in management and leadership
- information management, including design and data collection, measurement and analytics, and communication
- performance/quality measurement and improvement, including planning, implementation and evaluation, and training
- strategic and operational tasks in patient safety.
Review the CPHQ content outline for more information on specific topic areas.
Decide if the CPHQ is Right for You
The goal of the CPHQ is to promote excellence and professionalism by documenting individual performance as measured against a predetermined level of knowledge about quality.
CPHQ candidates and certificants span the continuum of care and are at various levels in their healthcare quality career. To assess your readiness for the CPHQ exam, download:
The CPHQ is fully accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies, the accrediting arm of the Institute for Credentialing Excellence in Washington, D.C.
Learn More About the CPHQ
Want to learn more about the CPHQ but don't know where to start? Fill out this form to receive information about the CPHQ!