Recertifying Your CPHQ
The CPHQ validates your knowledge of healthcare quality and demonstrates your dedication to the field. As the profession of healthcare quality rapidly changes, it is vital that you maintain the skills and credibility gained through the CPHQ by recertifying the credential.
The Recertification Handbook outlines requirements, ways to earn continuing education (CE), audit procedures, and the Retired status, and should be read before applying for recertification.
Each recertification cycle lasts two years, beginning January 1 of the year following your initial certification. The cycle ends on December 31 of the second year.
To ensure you receive recertification notifications, please update your contact information by accessing your account or calling our member services department at 847.375.4720.
- Early Bird (before September 30): $175
- October 1 - December 31: $225
- Grace Period (January 1-31): $275
- Early Bird (before September 30): $200
- October 1 - December 31: $250
- Grace Period (January 1-31): $300
Recertification will open this summer.
Retiring From the Profession
If you are retiring from the healthcare quality profession and wish to maintain your credential, you can apply for CPHQ-Retired status. To be eligible, you must
- retire from the profession with no plans to return or renew certification
- be a current CPHQ at the time of retirement
- pay the associated fee of $100