Upcoming Healthcare Quality Events
Every month you have access to events that explore and expand on topics that are critical to your role as a healthcare quality professional. These learning opportunities help you stay at the cutting edge of healthcare quality. Plus, many events are no cost to you. Check back often to stay up-to-date on education to enhance your career.
Add to Calendar
The Interdisciplinary Conference’s robust educational program will help providers and professionals realize these learning objectives:
- Expand and improve community‐based palliative care programs;
- Advance the function and practice of interdisciplinary teams;
- Enhance the quality of evidence‐based, ethical, effective and efficient medical care;
- Measure the quality of care, services and the systems that provide it;
- Ensure regulatory compliance;
- Highlight innovative and advanced approaches for psychosocial, spiritual and bereavement care;
- Participate in self‐care opportunities;
- Strengthen networking, discussion and sharing among hospice and palliative care professionals.