You've got a great quality team. Now, train the frontline to support the quality mission at your organization.
If the frontline staff doesn’t understand the industry-standard quality programs and practices – it’s hard to implement needed change.
NAHQ has the answer to bridge quality and patient safety education with clinical care training.
NAHQ Concepts in Healthcare Quality and Safety for Frontline Staff will give your system a headstart on:
- Integrating quality and safety education with clinical care training
- Implementing processes that integrate quality and safety with clinical care
- Achieving shared, industry-standard quality competencies across your system
- Aligning education with your system’s goals for patient and financial outcomes
- Reducing the time and effort to build interdisciplinary teams and sustain initiatives
NAHQ Concepts offers an introduction to industry-standard quality competencies through a one-hour, independent, online course that covers fundamentals such as:
- Quality improvement process and methods
- Quality improvement and value
- Using data for decision making
- System thinking
NAHQ Concepts teaches basic techniques for staff and leadership to complete a cycle of improvement, implement sustainable change in processes and be able to tell their story of improvement. It is SCORM-compliant and can be easily implemented through your existing learning management system (LMS) for easy access by your entire healthcare community. Or, your team can access it through NAHQ’s LMS for an additional fee.
Who is NAHQ Concepts for?
- Clinical staff
- Administrative staff
- C-suite and executive management
- Board members
Why should you rely on NAHQ to train frontline staff?
- NAHQ is the leader in healthcare quality competencies worldwide.
- Health systems and academic programs are adopting the industry-standard NAHQ Healthcare Quality Competency Framework.
- Graduate healthcare programs are recognizing NAHQ’s Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality® (CPHQ) for masters’ degree credit and integrating NAHQ content into their curriculum.
- Other healthcare quality and safety leaders are adopting CPHQ training into their international education programs.
NAHQ is helping organizations improve healthcare outcomes and attain sustainable models for delivering high quality healthcare by reducing variability in health care quality competencies. Align your frontline staff through industry-standard education provided by the leader in healthcare quality, NAHQ.
Find out about pricing and group rates.
Learn more from our Implementation Guide.