HQ Principles: Build Your Quality Toolkit
HQ Principles is an interactive online certificate program that introduces quality and patient safety fundamentals, methodologies, and concepts for healthcare professionals.
The program provides a clear understanding of healthcare quality through six learning modules:
- The Evolution of Healthcare Quality
- Principles of Quality Improvement
- Quality Improvement Processes and Methods
- Using Data to Make Decisions
- Teamwork at All Levels of the Organization
- Putting It All Together: Driving Healthcare Quality into the Future
Upon completing the modules and passing the post-test, you’ll earn an HQ Principles certificate. This certificate validates your knowledge and demonstrates your value as a healthcare quality professional, leading to improved health outcomes and increased contributions to the profession.
Who Can Benefit from HQ Principles
- Individuals new to healthcare quality
- Individuals who have been given added responsibilities or who are looking to refresh their knowledge
- Healthcare quality leaders with teams that need to be trained
How to Build Your Quality Toolkit
Visit the Course Catalog to purchase the HQ Principles certificate program.
- Members: $199
- Nonmembers: $299
This program is approved for 5.75 nursing contact hours.
A complimentary preview is available for those interested in HQ Principles. Complete the form below to access.