Welcome to the Professional Home for Healthcare Quality Professionals
NAHQ defines the standard of excellence for the healthcare quality profession and equips professionals and organizations to meet these standards.
Reach your potential and demonstrate your value as an indispensable part of the healthcare team with NAHQ’s support. As a member, you receive discounts on educational programs, events, and services that position you as a leader in quality working to advance the profession. Special rates are also offered on certification and membership renewal fees. If you'd like to receive more information about NAHQ membership, please complete this form.
Your NAHQ membership includes
- more than 30 CPHQ CE credits currently available in our Catalog through Journal for Healthcare Quality® (JHQ) article quizzes and live and on demand Learning Labs.
- exclusive savings on CPHQ certification and recertification fees.
- tuition discounts* and master's level credit for the CPHQ at select graduate programs. (Discount is not available at all programs.)
- print and digital subscriptions to the award-winning JHQ, Learn about new quality initiatives and industry trends.
- special pricing on NAHQ educational offerings to meet your professional development needs, including HQ Principles, CPHQ Prep products and NAHQ NEXT – our annual conference.
- access to the member directory, member community and Special Interest Groups on the NAHQ Network.
- awards, Fellowship, and volunteer opportunities to share expertise and successes.
Individual Membership: $225
Student Membership: $99
Emeritus Membership*: $99
Note that your NAHQ membership begins the first day of the month that you join. And, you receive a one-month grace period when your annual membership expires. For example, if you join on January 15, your membership start date is January 1. With the one-month grace period, your membership end date is January 31 of the following year.
NAHQ members perform quality functions across the continuum of healthcare, including in quality departments, direct and ancillary settings, and healthcare administration. NAHQ supports quality professionals at every stage of their career.