Healthcare Quality Week
Healthcare Quality Week (HQW), brought to you by NAHQ, is the week dedicated to celebrating the contributions professionals have made to improve healthcare quality. It also gives us an opportunity to bring greater awareness to the profession of healthcare quality. This year's celebration takes place October 21-27.
|Monday, October 22||CPHQ Appreciation Day|
|Tuesday, October 23||Post on social media|
|Wednesday, October 24||
12-1 pm CT - Medisolv Industry Insights webinar
|Thursday, October 25||10-11 am CT Complimentary Learning Lab webinar
Using Dashboards and Scorecards in Healthcare Analytics
(1 CPHQ CE credit will be available)
Register today for this complimentary event.
|Friday, October 26||Post on social media|
- Add your event information to the HQW Poster or use it as is.
- Include the HQW e-mail signature as part of your sign-off.
- Promote the work of your organization's healthcare quality team by or inform employees of your organization's events and activities using the HQW Press Release template.
- Use HQW sample posts on your personal or business Facebook page.
- I'm proud to be a healthcare quality professional! #HQW2018 (Post a photo of you or your team in your workplace or doing healthcare quality work).
- I'm a healthcare quality professional because...
- To me, healthcare quality means...
- It's Healthcare Quality Week, October 21-27! Many thanks to all of the healthcare quality professionals at ORGANIZATION for your great work. #HQW2018
- Upload the HQW cover and profiles photos on your personal or business Facebook page.
Future HQW Dates